- Alpine Club Canada –Whistler Section www.accwhistler.ca
- BC Seniors Games Society, Promotes active participants in sports and recreation. www.bcseniorsgames.org
- Low Impact hiking trails (easy) Cheakamus, Lost Lake, the Flank trail, Whistler Valley Trail System
- Moderate impact hiking trails: Rainbow Mtn., Blackcomb and Whistler Mtn.
- Difficult hiking trails: Wedge Mountain, Black Tusk.
Fitness/Cycling and Water Sports
- Whistler Eco Tours, Ph: 604-935-4900 www.whistlerecotours.com
- Whistler Off Road Cycling Association (WORCA) www.worca.com or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back Roads Whistler, Ph: 604-932-3111 www.backroadswhistler.com
- Mature Adult Class - Fitness Classes - Tues, Thurs, Sat. at Meadow Park Sports Centre Ph: 604 935-8350
- Quattro Aquatic Fittness: Quattro Aquatic Fitness is about exercising in the vertical position while enjoying the element of water. Owner and trainer Wilma Weidner knows first hand how aquatic movements can strengthen the muscles. www.quattroaquatic.com
- Whistler Racquet Club, Ph: 604-932-1991 www.whistlertennis.com
- Whistler Sailing Association, Ph: 604-229-2291 www.whistlersailing.com
- Cross Country Connection, Ph: 604-905-0071 www.crosscountryconnection.ca
- Whistler Nordics Ski Club, Contact: Karen Blaylock Email: email@example.com www.whistlernordics.com
- Cross Country Skiing: Nicholas North, Lost Lake, Callaghan Valley (Pooch Loop is very easy)
- Downhill Skiing Whistler Blackcomb, Senior Passes available Ph: 604-967-8950 www.whistlerblackcomb.com
- Snowshoeing: Callaghan Valley and sections of the Valley Trail by Nicholas North.